We Help You Invent The Future
HADOOP BIG DATA
Our Industry experts developed a Hadoop Training Course in Hyderabad at Adiversetech for you. In this course, you will learn in-depth the different Hadoop ecosystem tools, gain knowledge of big data, and become certified. The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines.
Each offering local computation and storage, rather than rely on hardware to deliver high availability. The library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer, so providing a highly-available service on top of cluster computers, each of which may be prone to failures.
Do you want to become an expert in Hadoop and Big Data? Yes, Enroll in the training course now.
Before enrolling in the training, it's beneficial to have an understanding of concepts of Core Java or brush up your skills. The following type of aspirants can enroll in the course and is best suited for them:
- Analytics Professionals
- Software Developers
- System Architects
- Data Management Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Programming Developers
- Mainframe Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Data Warehousing
- Graduates and Undergraduates who want to create a career in Big Data and Hadoop domain
You will learn the following concepts:
- Basic of Hadoop including YARN, Big Data, and HDFS
- Learn in-depth about Hadoop ecosystem and the related tools like Pig, Hive, Flume, etc
- Manage, Monitor, Schedule and Resolve the clusters of Hadoop efficiently
- Learn how to ingest data using Sqoop and Flume in HDFS and later analyze the data stored
- Learn to work with Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, Mapreduce, Hive, Pig and HDFS
- Understand how to test the clusters of Hadoop using MRunit and other available automation tools
- Learn how to easily integrated different ETL Tools
- Get to work on real-life projects using Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Gain the Hadoop Certification after course completion
The demand for big data and Hadoop professionals is growing at a fast pace, and an estimate is that it will reach $84.6 billion by the year 2021. Currently, there is a shortage of experts so you can easily make use of the opportunities available.
According to IBM, in the US alone, the demand for data professionals is increasing at a pace of 2.7 million per year. The Hadoop expert gets a salary of $123000, according to Indeed.
You can work at following job profiles:
- Big Data Analyst
- Big Data Software Engineer
- BI specialist
- Hadoop Architect
- ETL Developer
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Hadoop Developer
- Hadoop Application Developer and many more profiles.
There are two modes of training available at Adiversetech. One is online, and the other is offline. You can enroll in the Hadoop Certification Online Training, and our experienced instructors will teach you all the concepts. If online mode is not suitable for you, then join for the offline mode where our instructors teach you one to one on weekdays and weekends.
Yes, once you complete the training, then you have to give an exam. If you got the required marks, then a certificate is awarded to you.
No, we don't, but along with Hadoop Certification Training Online, we prepare you for the job by giving you knowledge about personality development, spoken English, and interview preparation.