We Help You Invent The Future
Till now, we have taught many students who are currently working at high positions in prestigious companies.
Do you want to learn everything about Devops and become an expert?
Yes, then enroll in our Devops Certification In Hyderabad.
Who should enroll in a Devops Training Course by Adiversetech?
Students conscious of the basics of computers, hardware, and software would be considered best to start the DevOps training course in Hyderabad. However, systematic lab practice is essential to become an expert.
- Those who are interested in the administration and configuration of the system
- IT Professionals
- Project Managers
- Operating Engineers
- System Administrators
- Build And And Release Engineer
- IT Architects who want hands-on experience
- Decision Makers
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Software Developers
- Students keen to expand into an engineer or wish to hone their skills
Enroll in DevOps institute in Hyderabad now!
The extensive practical training provided by Devops training institute in Hyderabad equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Devops courses have helped our students secure jobs in various MNCs.
Both the online and offline training mode is available. The first option is that you can enroll in our online Devops Training Course and start learning. Another way is to go for an offline mode where our experienced instructors teach you one to one on weekdays and weekends.
The trainers at Adiversetech Hyderabad are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Devops course in Hyderabad. Participants completing the Devops certification have a plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Learners completing DevOps training in Hyderabad are skilled to bring services in Displaying Environment Variables in a Script, Ansible Python Dependencies, Roles - Executing a Task Until, Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration, Maven Plugins, and Goals, Docker Installation, User Management, and Security, IAM Groups and Policies, etc.
DevOps is the trending word in the 21st century. DevOps course in Hyderabad is methodically prepared by our teachers to pass on a trouble-free DevOps training to the learners. Yet, precise lab exercise and methodical DevOps training are essential in getting easy right of entry to DevOps complexities. Learners with victorious DevOps training in Hyderabad have a promising career as engineers while availing a lot of attention, admiration, and a higher position in big projects.
- Software Tester
- Security Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- System Architect
- Application Developer
- System Administrator
- Integration Specialist
The average salary of DevOps experts varies between 4.2 to 4.8 lacs per annum. Moreover, the salary also depends upon the industry, position, sector, and state you are working in.
From marketing, legal, engineering, operations, and IT, Atlassian improves visibility and collaboration across teams and workflows. It advances its devops practices; customers are embracing chef products and developing their methods as well.
Following are the Benefits of DevOps Certification:
- Understand what is the need of Devops and how it benefits in the long run
- How this technology helps inconsistent delivery and provide solutions to various problems
- Learn about servers, availability, and scalability in depth
- Effectively implement automated installations
- Understand about performance and underlying security
- Learn about different devops tools namely Git, Nagios, Docker, Puppets, etc
- How to effectively integrate Devops in your business
No, we never guarantee placement or job assurance. But to prepare you for an interview and boost your confidence, we, along with Training, also give spoken English, personality development, and presentation classes.
Do I get a certificate at the end?
Yes, of course, after course completion, you will enroll for an examination. If you received the required marks, then the certificate will be awarded to you.
DevOps Training Course Content Outline
Tools we give training in:
Tools and techniques to be adopted
- Cloud Computing (AWS IaaS : EC2)
- Version Control (GIT)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Configuration Management (Ansible)
- Containers (Docker)
- What is Cloud computing
- Cloud computing History
- Cloud Computing Models
- Deployment Model
- Service Model
- Benefits of Cloud
- Cloud Architecture
- Infrastructure components
- Infrastructure Constraints
- Infrastructure as a Service
- IaaS case study : AWS EC2
- Creating an EC2 Instance
- AMI Selection
- Instance Types
- Tags and Key Pairs
- Security Groups
- Elastic IPs and ELB
- Auto Scaling configuration
- IAM – Creating and Managing User Access
- Understanding AWS Network Management
- Getting Started with S3
- Working with S3 Storage
- Version Control System
- Distributed Version Control System
- Advantages of Git
- Environment Setup
- Installation of Git Client
- Life Cycle
- GIT Operations
- Create New User
- Create a Bare Repository
- Generate Pub/Private RSA Key Pair
- Adding Keys to authorized_keys
- Push Changes to the Repository
- Clone Operations
- Change Operations
- Commit Operations
- Push Operations
- Branching Operationsv
- Continuous Integration Overview
- What is the Jenkins integration server?
- Jenkins and extensibility
- Configuring Jenkins
- Plug-in management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Managing Jenkins with Git
- Ansible and Infrastructure Management
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Groups of Groups, and Group Variables
- Splitting Out Host and Group Specific Data
- Playbook Roles and Include Statements
- Core Modules
- Extras Modules
- What is Container virtualization
- Advantages of Container
- Case Study – Container
- What is Docker
- Docker Vs Traditional VM
- Docker Installation
- Docker Images
- Docker Engine
- Docker Hub
- Docker Registry
- Provision and Setup Docker hosts